Limousin Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So The New Folks from Paris arrive in the Hamlet!.

3 posters

Go down

So The New Folks from Paris arrive in the Hamlet!. Empty So The New Folks from Paris arrive in the Hamlet!.

Post by simmo Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:32 pm

Hi Folks
Never a dull moment in the hamlet what with four families from Paris area moving in all at the same time.The one's we have nick named as the Adams family who have bought the small holding at the end of the lane Unload truck and out come the moto cross bikes. They start flying round the countryside upsetting the locals including a senior court judge who has a holiday home across the lane from us.
Yesterday afternoon Bikes flying round then screaming from kids. SAMU ambulance arrives on Blues and twos. The Para-medic i know said stupid little Merd has put her hand in the chain on bike and lost a finger. Well not lost it but we have got it and we are off to Limoges, by the way you would not have any spare ice you could let us have .
Today the Gandame's arrive, well it is an emergancy! and after a little chat with Mum and dad the hamlet returns to it's normal sleepy self. The only problem is i have used up all my ice cubes for help packing finger and i'm b------d for ice now for my brandy and cokes.It's always the same when ever you know what hits the fan the love of my life and Ex accident & emergancy sister is on hols. well must go, got to check the ice cube situation.
Simmo in a never a dull moment in the Correze. would you like some ice vicar? but thats another story.

simmo

Back to top Go down

So The New Folks from Paris arrive in the Hamlet!. Empty Re: So The New Folks from Paris arrive in the Hamlet!.

Post by Izzyedwards Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:47 pm

Seriously Simmo, you should write a book...!!

Izzyedwards

http://Www.izzysumbrella.co.uk

Back to top Go down

So The New Folks from Paris arrive in the Hamlet!. Empty Re: So The New Folks from Paris arrive in the Hamlet!.

Post by simmo Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:38 pm

Hi Izzyedwards
I would but my writing skills leave a lot to be desired. But as i'm in the mood and on a roll( second Double Brandy and coke!). Heres one for you on the subject of ice.
In my mad early Para medic days in the Army (a real parachuting Paramedic Driver Radio operator) i was based in Dhekelia Cyprus driving scarcen armoured ambulances out of the BMH for a while.
These were the days when the AOKA B were ambushing the brits  and throwing grenades around.
This is also where i met the Most stunning looking Army QA Nurse who later became my wife. In her white military nurse uniform she was to die for( in fact i would have done if she had asked).  
Well Bill chick a lab tehnican and my mate (You slay um and we'll lay um type), we got invited to the three nines party in the nurses quarters you know the ones Military Police,Ambulance crews, Nurses,Doctors. Air,sea,rescue crew,Firecrews even the vicar.It was the party to end all parties and quiet a few of us who were on call had side arms just in case. The booze and music was flowing like no tomorrow.
Then an emergancy was called we had run out of ice and we needed lots of it fast. Well me and bill armed to the teeth and worse for wear leap into the armoured  ambulance on a mission. We arrived at the hospital Mortury in no time on blues and twos with the empty ice dustbins.
Bill and i shifted the two bodies in the mortury(Road accidents) and grabbed the ice blocks put them in the dustbins (ice that is!) and flew back to the party. Bill and i even more worse for wear by this time smashed up the ice blocks and stood by the bar and started shoveling ice into drinks glasses and our first customer was our Hospital vicar. So thats were the saying more ice vicar come's from.
I must admit next day on emergancy call outs Masterbates (sorry i ment Major Bates) and i both wore ear defenders to keep the engine noise down!
Simmo Ah! the ice is ready in the Correze.

simmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzyedwards Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:11 am

Ewwww!!! Laughing

Izzyedwards

http://Www.izzysumbrella.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by edmoraz Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:23 am

Double ewww:lol: 

edmoraz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down