Limousin Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carol Sheridan Missing

4 posters

Go down

Carol Sheridan  Missing Empty Carol Sheridan Missing

Post by noodles Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:17 am

Some of you may have come across this on other forums as she is a regular poster on several.

If any of you are on FB or have friendds in Haute Savoie please share. She contacted her daughter every day and no one has been able toget in touch with her since the 27th

Carol was last seen leaving her apartment on Sunday the 27th of October in a black 4x4 fiat panda. She has not been seen since! Family and friends are very concerned as to Carol's whereabouts as this is completely out of character for her!

https://www.facebook.com/carolsheridanmissing
noodles
noodles

Back to top Go down

Carol Sheridan  Missing Empty Re: Carol Sheridan Missing

Post by noodles Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:00 pm

Sad 
Carol Sheridan Missing
Friends of Carol and her family,

I am very sad to announce that French authorities recovered Carol’s body this morning, near to where her car was found a few days ago. There are no further details from the police at the moment.

We would like to thank everyone who helped in the search, whether by sharing through social media, contacting the press or actually going out and looking. Your efforts meant the world to us; they made us feel supported and they showed us how loved she was - that so many people were so desperate to find her.

Thank you also for the messages of support and sympathy over the last week. They have helped our family through a very difficult time.

I understand now that people will want to show further support and it is natural that many friends and friends of the family will want to be in touch and talk about what has happened. However, I would ask you all to respect that this is a very, very difficult time for us, and as a family right now we would like the privacy to come to terms with what has happened.

We still welcome your messages of support and condolence, but ask that, for now, you restrict them to posting on the wall in this group.

Carol was an amazing woman who lived an amazing life. She was dearly loved by many and will be hugely missed by all of us. Personally, I am taking some comfort in that her last moments were spent doing something she loved.

Simon (Grandson)

https://www.facebook.com/carolsheridanmissing?hc_location=stream
noodles
noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Inkflo Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:08 pm

How sad.
Inkflo
Inkflo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony H Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:25 pm

I have been following this on Gransnet... so sad it ended this way. I didn't know her but from the posts she was a popular and amazing woman.
Tony H
Tony H

Back to top Go down

Post by er indoors Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:45 pm

Such sad news, always a element of hope but then.... RIP Carol

er indoors

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down