The Voice of UKIP.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Voice of UKIP.

Post by simmo on Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:46 pm

Hi Folks
I see the voice of UKIP the daily mail is at it again, stirring up the anti EU little Englanders brigade. This time its about UK folk with second homes who rent them out as holiday homes in France and Spain. The story goes they will not be able to rent them out in the Future,meaning that many holiday home brits will have to sell up, as they will not be able to afford to run them.
What in fact is preposed is that you will as a holiday home owner have to registar your property and have it inspected . Items such as fire saftey, to make sure its clean and complies with other building saftey regs and has insurance cover.   Which is what i thought you had to do anyway,talk about scrapping the barrel for stories to bash the EU with.
Still i suppose its keeping the daily mail little Englanders  and  anti EU  saddo's happy and on the boil.  you would however think they would have something better to do,Like report real,true and factual news.Of course the truth does not sell newspapers.
Simmo in the High Correze.

simmo

Back to top Go down

Re: The Voice of UKIP.

Post by Richard T on Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:10 pm

simmo wrote:Hi Folks
you would however think they [the Daily Mail] would have something better to do,Like report real,true and factual news...
LOL, where on earth did you get that idea?

Richard T

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum