Limousin Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPA and Other Rescue Sites Online

2 posters

Go down

SPA and Other Rescue Sites Online Empty SPA and Other Rescue Sites Online

Post by Amber Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:47 pm

I've been searching various websites over the last few days as we are considering taking on another rescue dog. It has amazed me the variation in the quality of the sites I've visited - some, such as the SPA Perigiueux are very good and easy to navigate, others such as the SPA at Tulle are a nightmare as it is slow and the photos take ages to load, to the extent that I actually gave up which is not helpful from their point of view.

Why don't these organisations realise how important the WWW is in this day and age?  scratch 

Amber

http://www.worldwidedonkeys.info

Back to top Go down

SPA and Other Rescue Sites Online Empty Re: SPA and Other Rescue Sites Online

Post by redburmese Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:45 pm

Try the spa limoge site Amber quite a lot and seems fast ,know its a bit far for you but the dogs look great ,
redburmese
redburmese

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:33 pm

Distance is not a problem Red (within reason!) and not really that far - not much more than the Airport! I have had a look at their site, they have a lovely St Bernard (possibly not pure bred looking at it) but need to convince OH he would like that rather than a chocolate Lab at the refuge in Perigueux!  santa 

Amber

http://www.worldwidedonkeys.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down