Limousin Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where have our English TV channels gone?

2 posters

Go down

Where have our English TV channels gone? Empty Where have our English TV channels gone?

Post by simmo Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:35 am

Bonjour, just a question for anyone in the know. Last night I turned on the telly to be greeted by a message saying that no channels have been stored, I have tried numerous ways of trying to rectify the situation but so far have only managed to store a limited number of channels. I really do not wish to watch Sky news in Arabic!!!! or QVC garden and clothes channels! I must add that we have a free to view box, we get all the French channels on a different satalite dish. I am normally quite good at solving technical problems, I am married to Simmo!!!!!! but as I am going on a visit to see the family shortly I would like Monsieur to be happy watching all HIS programmes! Just a little aside, whilst trying to find all the channels, I came across quite a few I have never heard of, Northern Girls! I'm a Northern girl but I have a inkling that along with Red light 1,2 and 3 they are not for me!!!!!! Any information as how to get the lost channels back would be much appreciated. Northern girl!

simmo

Back to top Go down

Where have our English TV channels gone? Empty Re: Where have our English TV channels gone?

Post by STINKY1207 Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:06 pm

Hi, don't know all the ins and outs but very recently the satelite coverage has been changed and quite a few people have found that due to their geographic position they are no longer covered by the free sat channels. I seem to be one of the lucky ones.
I would google up satellite coverage changes and go from there, good luck. Stinky.

STINKY1207

Back to top Go down