Limousin Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone had a stroke and had to complete any special french documentation

3 posters

Go down

Has anyone had a stroke and had to complete any special french documentation Empty Has anyone had a stroke and had to complete any special french documentation

Post by simmo Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:37 pm

Hi folks
I was wondering as i complete my hospital rehabilitation following a stroke if anyone else had been in the same circumstances as myself. Could they give me any information/advice as to what to look out for and any problems i may come across and how they solved them.The CPAM in Tulle have sent me a document giving me 100% cover which i have to meet with my doctor and complete when i am discharged.
I have also been told that i will have a home visit to advise on any adaptions, if any i need. I am on course for an all most 100% recover at present so hope it continues and i get back to my old self.
thanks for any assitance/advice.
Simmo from his rehabilitation hospital in Tulle

simmo

Back to top Go down

Has anyone had a stroke and had to complete any special french documentation Empty Re: Has anyone had a stroke and had to complete any special french documentation

Post by Myriam Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:03 pm

Looks like everything is well-covered, Simmo.

Wishing you a full and speedy recovery!
Myriam
Myriam

http://www.creuset-correze.com

Back to top Go down

Has anyone had a stroke and had to complete any special french documentation Empty Re: Has anyone had a stroke and had to complete any special french documentation

Post by Amber Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:15 pm

Simmo, I have sent you a PM

Amber

http://www.worldwidedonkeys.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum