Limousin Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP french social security system

2 posters

Go down

HELP  french social security system Empty HELP french social security system

Post by lady of leisure Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:32 am

Can anyone recommend someone who knows the system and can deal with the authorites on our behalf?
We have received bills from URSSAF, we cannot find the rates for this office.
we are happy to pay our way but would like to understand what we are paying for.
We are in the Boussac area
many thanks.
lady of leisure
lady of leisure

Back to top Go down

HELP  french social security system Empty Re: HELP french social security system

Post by very19 Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:28 pm

Well... You come in the mysterious and terrible space of the Sécurité Sociale... affraid

You're speaking about URSAFF, so it means you probably engaged in a commercial activity.
The best should be to contact a "comptable indépendant" or a "cabinet comptable" I think.
very19
very19

http://www.gothicelixir.fr

Back to top Go down

HELP  french social security system Empty Re: HELP french social security system

Post by lady of leisure Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:52 pm

Hi Very 19 thank you for replying we are not engaged in any form of work or commercial activity
we live off my husbands work pension
its a very complicated area the securite sociale
we definitely need professional help
lady of leisure
lady of leisure

Back to top Go down

Post by very19 Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:41 pm

Ok. You need to make voluntary contributions if I understand. You're right, professional help would be better.

I found this http://vosdroits.service-public.fr/particuliers/F12859.xhtml
but all in french...

Situation du retraité
Si vous êtes retraité d'un autre pays européen et que vous venez vivre votre retraite en France, vous pouvez y transférer vos droits à l'assurance maladie.

Pour ce faire, vous devez demander à la caisse du pays débitrice de votre pension le document S1 (inscription en vue de bénéficier de la couverture d'assurance maladie). Cette caisse doit ensuite l'adresser à votre caisse d'assurance maladie en France.

Ce document permet votre rattachement au régime français de sécurité sociale.

Les membres de votre famille, qui vous accompagnent en France, doivent aussi demander le document S1 précité.

That means you doesn't have to pay for french Sécurité Sociale because you should keep your original rights (if any...) ?
very19
very19

http://www.gothicelixir.fr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down