Limousin Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Visit To The Dentist

4 posters

Go down

A Visit To The Dentist Empty A Visit To The Dentist

Post by simmo Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:13 am

Three weeks ago I (Mrs. Simmo) went to the dentist to have some implants and a crown fitted, i also had a fang repositioned and straightened. The crown has been sorted and the rest of the work is almost finished and i have temporary teeth, four to be exact in the front. I look like a cross between (for those old enough to remember) Dick Emery as the Vicar and Janet Street-Porter before her dental work!!!! It is taking some time to get used to my new look, i keep telling myself that my real ones, which i get in a week will be better.
So last night as a treat i decided to cook Monsieur a chicken korma, since he had his stroke eighteen months ago we have been eating healthier. I followed a recipe from the Hairy Bikers slimming range and after a few tweeks of my own we enjoyed a delicious meal. Shortly after i happened to catch a glimsp of myself in the mirror, it was a wtd moment, what the duck!!!!! feel free to remove and insert another letter in this sentence of your choice! My tempory teeth are now a neon yellow and no amount of mouth wash or brushing will remove the colour!!! So does anyone know if it is possible to become a ventriloquist in a few hours as we have a couple of rendevous this afternoon. Merci.

simmo

Back to top Go down

A Visit To The Dentist Empty Re: A Visit To The Dentist

Post by BLAKEVINE Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:04 pm

OMG! Bicarb? Vinaigre? Javel? (only joking). Try and pretend they're the new "gold" look. Looking forward to seeing you soon!
BLAKEVINE
BLAKEVINE

Back to top Go down

A Visit To The Dentist Empty those new gnashers!

Post by BLAKEVINE Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:10 am

Can't get this image out of my head!  

A Visit To The Dentist Dick_e11
BLAKEVINE
BLAKEVINE

Back to top Go down

Post by simmo Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:50 am

Oh you are awful, but, i like you.

simmo

Back to top Go down

A Visit To The Dentist Empty false teeth

Post by maryr Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:24 pm

I was back in Ireland recently attending a wake and overheard two men discussing the new and quite prominent false teeth a neighbour had. This neighbour is known for being a skinflint and is always bragging how he can get things for little or nothing. Anyway the first man says "I heard he paid £200 for the set of teeth and they do not fit properly". "Ah no" says the second man "I heard he got them from Brian ******* the undertaker for £40"
maryr
maryr

Back to top Go down

A Visit To The Dentist Empty The new You

Post by Aethelberht Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:06 pm

Embrace the new You and try and adopt a new SCARY look.....

A Visit To The Dentist Jaws10
Aethelberht
Aethelberht

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down