Limousin Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me again..not CLF but now taken the plunge near Treignac!

2 posters

Go down

Me again..not CLF but now taken the plunge near Treignac! Empty Me again..not CLF but now taken the plunge near Treignac!

Post by Ranger Bob Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:19 pm

Hello again,

After some to'ing and fro'ing, I decided not to buy in Chateauneuf la Foret, but have plumped for a lovely little hamlet called Affieux, near Treignac.
So...same question as before (albeit different geographic location)..any Brits living in or around the Treignac area?

PS. we haven't yet taken possession of said house, but hopefully by July we'll be therte...paint brushes in hand! Very Happy

Ranger Bob

Back to top Go down

Me again..not CLF but now taken the plunge near Treignac! Empty Re: Me again..not CLF but now taken the plunge near Treignac!

Post by Nigel67 Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:53 pm

Hi there, we have a house in Bugeat, about 15kms from Treignac. We are not full time yet but hope to be in the near future. We have two English couples who are full timers and some other friends who have a holiday home. In our village. It's a lovely area hope you enjoy it.
Nigel67
Nigel67

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum