Limousin Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something a little different for those courgettes!!!

3 posters

Go down

Something a little different for those courgettes!!! Empty Something a little different for those courgettes!!!

Post by tocyvi Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:28 pm

In view of the fact that it is just about time for the annual embarrassment of the courgette harvest and consequent courgette recipes, I thought it would be pertinent to add my suggestions:

To Start

A collection of sun-ripened baby courgettes, nestling in a succulent bed of gently marinated farm-raised courgette and drenched with a delicate jus of courgette

For the Main Event

A plateau of finely-carved, hearth baked courgettes, snuggled between two sheets of a selection of home-grown, triple baked Limousin courgette slices, lightly drizzled with the kiss of a freshly squeezed courgette and grilled to perfection in a Limoges clay oven and garnished with a sautéd medley of courgette slivers.

Dessert

A compote of seasonal courgette fruits du jardin, with a side dish of a beignet de courgette, infused in a delicious shell of courgette water ice.

Mmmmmm! Scrummy!
tocyvi
tocyvi

Back to top Go down

Something a little different for those courgettes!!! Empty Re: Something a little different for those courgettes!!!

Post by Inkflo Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:47 am

Ok Raymond, time to leave the cuisine! No No No 
Inkflo
Inkflo

Back to top Go down

Something a little different for those courgettes!!! Empty Re: Something a little different for those courgettes!!!

Post by Le-Dolly Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:11 am

Perfect for courgettes.

Something a little different for those courgettes!!! Th10
Le-Dolly
Le-Dolly

http://www.pink-electrique.fr

Back to top Go down

Post by tocyvi Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:44 am

Nice one, Le-Dolly

Inkflo - you've dashed my dreams!
tocyvi
tocyvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Inkflo Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:38 am

tocyvi wrote:

Inkflo - you've dashed my dreams!

You won't have time for that nonsense when you're presenting Gardeners World! Smile 
Inkflo
Inkflo

Back to top Go down

Post by tocyvi Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:59 pm

Inkflo wrote:You won't have time for that nonsense when you're presenting Gardeners World! Smile 

I turned it down, Inkflo. I couldn't cope with Carol Klein's inane and meaningless laughter and/or her over-use of superlatives. The trouble with being so unbelievably effusive, is that it leaves you with nowhere to go when you do actually come up against something truly stunning. Another reason for regretfully declining the offer is that I don't have a pair of the obligatory Monty Don braces.
tocyvi
tocyvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down