Limousin Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW CHIMNEY LINER AND POSSEBE A NEW FIRE NEEDED AND FITTED

2 posters

Go down

NEW CHIMNEY LINER AND POSSEBE A NEW FIRE NEEDED AND FITTED  Empty NEW CHIMNEY LINER AND POSSEBE A NEW FIRE NEEDED AND FITTED

Post by redburmese Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:42 pm

Depending on price ,can only see one firm advertising [you know the one ,they all say are very expensive ]can anyone say who you have used and were they any good ,!!!its not a very high chimney and only want a simple fire nothing fancy .please dont expect a quick reply as wood hauling and log splitting are priority at the moment Rolling Eyes
redburmese
redburmese

Back to top Go down

NEW CHIMNEY LINER AND POSSEBE A NEW FIRE NEEDED AND FITTED  Empty Re: NEW CHIMNEY LINER AND POSSEBE A NEW FIRE NEEDED AND FITTED

Post by Myriam Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:16 pm

Have a look on le bon coin, Red. There's one for Euro 250,- at St. Dizier la Tour: http://www.leboncoin.fr/autres/764867557.htm?ca=14_s , but I do not know how far that is from you and how many Kw you're looking for.

As far as I know, you need double pipes in the chimney and all the way up.

Stay warm!

Btw. I heard the grues flying north this evening, so winter is on its return. Wink
Myriam
Myriam

http://www.creuset-correze.com

Back to top Go down

NEW CHIMNEY LINER AND POSSEBE A NEW FIRE NEEDED AND FITTED  Empty Re: NEW CHIMNEY LINER AND POSSEBE A NEW FIRE NEEDED AND FITTED

Post by redburmese Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:51 am

Thanks Myriam,but i need the fitting done as well and top of chimney needs sorting as well as an english sweep buggered it up [excuse language ]but thanks anyway ,and yes i agree think more winter weather on its way !!
redburmese
redburmese

Back to top Go down

Post by Myriam Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:45 am

Sorry, I meant to say that spring is on its way (Double Dutch) when the grues are flying North.

Good luck with your chimney. Do you need a maçon or a chauffagist?
Myriam
Myriam

http://www.creuset-correze.com

Back to top Go down

NEW CHIMNEY LINER AND POSSEBE A NEW FIRE NEEDED AND FITTED  Empty chimney

Post by redburmese Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:07 am

Both i recon ,not sure at the moment have to wait till i know the amount of damage that has been done ,will keep you posted Shocked
redburmese
redburmese

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down