Limousin Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mail order spring bulbs

3 posters

Go down

Mail order spring bulbs Empty Mail order spring bulbs

Post by lucky Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:26 am

I think someone once recommended a mail order company for plants and bulbs .....I'd like to buy some mixed bulbs to start turning our wilderness into something more appealing in spring !
If not mail order has anyone seen reasonably priced large packs anywhere within La Souterraine /Gueret area please ?
lucky
lucky

http://www.limousin-spas.com

Back to top Go down

Mail order spring bulbs Empty Re: Mail order spring bulbs

Post by tocyvi Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:42 am

Hi Lucky
I don't know how many you want but if it is a sizeable quantity, I would strongly recommend you buy from the UK. A lot of the companies will ship to France at a reasonable cost and it will still work out considerably cheaper than calling into, say, Jardiland. You will also get a lot more choice. I just Googled bulb orders & the first company that came up will send an order to France for £15 for up to 30kg or £66 for 31kg - 100kg. If you wanted to share an order, it might be worth while seeing if anyone else would be interested in a part order.
tocyvi
tocyvi

Back to top Go down

Post by simmo Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:26 pm

Hi Folks
Blimy! is it that time of year again.I must have blinked and missed summer.
We planted the woods on the estate with 2000 English blue bells three years ago, the Head gardener wants the same again so i had better get a move on with it.
Simmo the deputy Head Gardener in the Correze
Better Known as Gofor!.

simmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down