Limousin Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Van space and Lift's the UK..all good things come to an end..sometimes

5 posters

Go down

Van space and Lift's the UK..all good things come to an end..sometimes Empty Van space and Lift's the UK..all good things come to an end..sometimes

Post by arthur johnstone Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:04 pm

Just thought I would post this as a thank you.

I enjoyed the many good travel pals to and from the UK over the last several years.

Van now retired and I am following very soon in March.

Thank you to all and my Best Wishes

Arthur

arthur johnstone

Back to top Go down

Van space and Lift's the UK..all good things come to an end..sometimes Empty Re: Van space and Lift's the UK..all good things come to an end..sometimes

Post by Tony H Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:58 pm

Enjoy your retirement Arthur... you have done many a person a good favour by offering seats in your van. Ever thought about how many trips you have done ??
Tony H
Tony H

Back to top Go down

Van space and Lift's the UK..all good things come to an end..sometimes Empty Re: Van space and Lift's the UK..all good things come to an end..sometimes

Post by arthur johnstone Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:45 pm

tony

Don't even want to think about how many..but it has been a lot of fun....and lots of work done on the house in France and many great conversations and free advice about building problem..and the "meaning of life"..

Great and well worth the time..thank you for message appreciated

arthur

arthur johnstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Inkflo Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:49 pm

Enjoy your retirement Arthur.
It's well earned! Van space and Lift's the UK..all good things come to an end..sometimes Reclining-couch-smiley-emoticon
Inkflo
Inkflo

Back to top Go down

Post by arthur johnstone Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:58 pm

Where can i buy the chair..for the "boss"? so she can be comfortable while she directs my work..LOL

Thank you

Arthur

arthur johnstone

Back to top Go down

Post by er indoors Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:17 pm

Arthur, happy retirement. The contact I had with you when you delivered a garden table & chairs for me, was nothing but a pleasure. Enjoy x  Very Happy 

er indoors

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire48 Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:28 pm

Although it never worked out for us to get our sofa from the UK you were a pleasure to talk to and very helpful .

May you enjoy a long and happy retirement

Spitfire48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down