Limousin Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday morning Jehovah witness visit!.

4 posters

Go down

Sunday morning Jehovah witness visit!. Empty Sunday morning Jehovah witness visit!.

Post by simmo Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:45 am

HI Folks
So there was i in my underpants sandels and bush hat in our back garden catching up on the sun tan while working on our ride on mower. Large Spanner slips off nut simmo drops large spanner on foot. So there i am doing the highland fling in me underpants and F-ing and blinding . At this point i get the feeling i'm not alone when the dogs kick off. and to my amazement find our two local Jehovah witness ladies stood behind me clutching the new magazines they always drop by when in the area.
Not a lot i could say really and bless you seemed sort of out of place, so i thanked them and picked up large spanner then put me overalls back on so i did not scare anymore locals.
Simmo with a red foot and a red face in the Correze.

simmo

Back to top Go down

Sunday morning Jehovah witness visit!. Empty Re: Sunday morning Jehovah witness visit!.

Post by twointheeye Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:00 am

They visited us earlier in the year whilst I was gardening. Turns out they don't believe that there's a universe 'out there', with other worlds, and of course ideas of evolution was an abomination to them.
I'm afraid I told a little porky-pie....that I was a retired physicist and couldn't possibly agree with anything they said! They assured me I'm destined to suffer for eternity in hell, and went away. Charming eh??
J

twointheeye

Back to top Go down

Sunday morning Jehovah witness visit!. Empty Re: Sunday morning Jehovah witness visit!.

Post by Irena Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:27 am

Last time they called round my husband invited them in, offered them a beer, and when the oldest introduced himself as Joseph said "oh, just like Jesus' Dad, is your wife called Mary?". We haven't seen them since Smile 

Irena
Admin

https://limousin.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tradzoner Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:26 pm

My experience of them here is that they are far more polite than in the UK.

I used to get very aggressive with them and slam the door in their face, but here once you say not interested they do not push it. Unfortunately, I have seen a couple of gullible elderly Brits being taken in by them though. They prey on the lonely.
Tradzoner
Tradzoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down