Limousin Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pension changes

2 posters

Go down

Pension changes Empty Pension changes

Post by tocyvi Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:04 am

Under the new pension entitlement rules, you will only be allowed to claim if you are either a) over 100 or b) deceased. Personally, I admire Osborne's radical approach to the problem that people have the temerity to assume that they are entitled to a pension, simply on the basis that they have worked all their lives for it.

Osborne's (ie the Coalition's) generosity, however, doesn't just stop there. He will allow you to work until you're 90, even if you're disabled in some way, under the very fair rule that everyone should be treated equally.

I can't help but wish that this had happened when I was younger. Just think, instead of wasting your winters lolling about by the pool in this sub-tropical paradise that is the Limousin, you could have been enjoying yourself in that sweaty, little office or knocking out widgets on a production line.

Do you know, them ungrateful kids today; they've never had it so good! And do you think they appreciate it? Of course they don't. They think they're owed a bloody living.

It wasn't like that in my day.
tocyvi
tocyvi

Back to top Go down

Pension changes Empty Re: Pension changes

Post by tocyvi Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:36 am

tocyvi wrote:Under the new pension entitlement rules, you will only be allowed to claim if you are ........ deceased.
.....thus demonstrating the Government's ability to think inside the box
tocyvi
tocyvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:10 pm

lol! I've been visiting the U.K. for a few days (doing penance for my sins before Christmas) and only just catching up with all things computery (new word).

I think you've summed things up nicely Tocyvi, regarding Mr O. the jocolor 

Amber

http://www.worldwidedonkeys.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down