Limousin Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asking a question

5 posters

Go down

Asking a question Empty Asking a question

Post by simmo Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:39 pm

On this forum and the french entree forum i asked a question about did anyone know of a satelitte engineer who covers or works in the Correze. This was because we had problems and needed some works done. Well stone me , the mind boggles at the replies( it must be my military mind, ask a direct question and get a direct answer) not a chance! , folks explained in great detail on how to install a ground based dish and earth it. Its like asking a woman a question, they have the knack of replying by asking a question but never actually answering the original question. stone me no wonder the worlds in the state it is,and i thought i had left all that behind in blighty.
Simmo in the High Correze

simmo

Back to top Go down

Asking a question Empty Re: Asking a question

Post by Frankie Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:27 pm

Have you tried B&Q, they stock all kinds if stuff, i got a light fitting and only went in for a bag of sand, just shows. Simmo the problem you have is your so high up that the air distorts everything, apart from sat signals, so your signal is probably to strong for the type of decoder you have, i know i mentioned B&Q for a reason. Sorry pal just found the post so funny, ask a question and the whole world is a smart axxe apart from an answer that is of any use. Now what was it you wanted to know  Shocked

Frankie

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard T Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:31 pm

My favourite forum answer to a simply put question is "I don't know but I'm sure someone will come along soon who does". How helpful is that?

Richard T

Back to top Go down

Post by Myriam Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:59 pm

Yep Simmo, it's a women's world. Just stop any old women in the village and they will be able to answer all your questions Twisted Evil .

You could of course descend to Argentat and ask the people in the know there. Moi, je ne sais pas, parce que moi je suis une femme...
Myriam
Myriam

http://www.creuset-correze.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Le-Dolly Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:54 am

Hey Simmo, as you seem to have gone for the shotgun approach to your question, I didn't know where to answer, so I put it on the other thread. Very Happy 
Le-Dolly
Le-Dolly

http://www.pink-electrique.fr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down