Limousin Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure parking in the south of Paris,

3 posters

Go down

Secure parking in the south of Paris, Empty Secure parking in the south of Paris,

Post by Le-Dolly Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:04 pm

I would appreciate current information on the availability of secure parking in the south of Paris (outside the Périphérique). Within strolling distance of a Metro/RER station would be ideal. I am not looking for street parking.
Thank you.
Le-Dolly
Le-Dolly

http://www.pink-electrique.fr

Back to top Go down

Secure parking in the south of Paris, Empty Re: Secure parking in the south of Paris,

Post by Le-Dolly Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:55 am

OK, as no one was interested in helping me out with my request for information, or indeed were clueless to an answer, here is what I did.
Using the A20 northwards, join the A71 then the A10. Leave the motorway when signed for PALAISEAU/PARIS and join the N188 and continue for 2km, then turn left onto the D920 towards ANTONY and travel a further 1km. Turn left at the traffic lights onto the D67, a one way street (rue Auguste Mounié), after 80mts there is an entrance to a Vinci underground car-park (Centre Ville) on the left-hand side of the road. The car-park charges 11€ for 24hrs and has an on-site guardian.
The RER (ligne B) station can be found by leaving the car-park and returning to rue Auguste Mounié and continuing westward for 125mts, it will be visible to your diagonal right in the centre space between one of the main roads. Trains take 25mins to the shopping at Châtelet-les-Halles or 28mins to Gare du Nord at 2,60€ for a single.
Le-Dolly
Le-Dolly

Back to top Go down

Secure parking in the south of Paris, Empty Re: Secure parking in the south of Paris,

Post by Inkflo Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:30 pm

That's useful for anyone driving to Paris. We always take the train now, less hassle, but could have used that info a while back. Tks.
Inkflo
Inkflo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le-Dolly Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:35 pm

I also always use the train.............except when they are on strike. Very Happy
Le-Dolly
Le-Dolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony H Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:00 am

Thanks for the detailed instructions Le-Dolly... filed away for future reference. The train is my preferred option on the rare occasions I travel to Paris. If tickets are booked in advance, then it is the cheaper option too.
Tony H
Tony H

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down