Limousin Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simmo,s Back!.

+3
Amber
Inkflo
simmo
7 posters

Go down

Simmo,s Back!. Empty Simmo,s Back!.

Post by simmo Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:58 am

Hi Folk,s
Simmo,s back on line!. Trying to master this French computer in the hospital computer room.Well where to start, i think the love of my life has kept you all updated.The French medical services have been second to none,they even brought in a Spanish English speaking phisotheripist (exscuse my spelling) to work with me at Tulle hospital and at the Rehabilitation centre.The rehabilitation centre just outside Tulle is a brand new one and has to be seen to be belived.
So anyway with all this loving care and the love of my life holding the fort at home and doing a fantastic job putting in many hours of extra work to keep our home and gardens looking lovely .I also want to mention our good friends Tim & karen (BLAKEVINE) and Mike & Jane from Laplau who have been of great support to both Sue and in our hour of need.
I would also like to thank the many well wisher,s on the forum and the kind offers of help from them.So from Simmo(walking again after a fashion with one arm doing its own thing at the moment its bye for now as an Angel in uniform (nurse) is giving me the glad eye as its lunch time and i have to go.
bye and best wishes from
Simmo in the high C

simmo

Back to top Go down

Simmo,s Back!. Empty Re: Simmo,s Back!.

Post by Inkflo Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:56 pm

Hi Simmo
How great to hear from you again and you're sounding in good spirits as always.
We've missed you on here, but it's good that you are recovering and have so much love and support from friends, family and nursing staff.
I'm sure you'll be back in your beloved garden in no time at all.
Looking forward to hearing about your rehab, they are really angels aren't they.

Inkflo
Inkflo

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:28 pm

It's great to hear from you Simmo. With such a positive attitude you'll be back on form soon but don't get too impatient, it takes time and you might get setbacks but don't let them get you down.

Amber

http://www.worldwidedonkeys.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony H Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:26 am

Great to here you on the road to recovery. Keep working hard at it and I am sure that you will soon be back in the saddle. Sound Like Mrs Simmo and friends are doing a great job in keeping things going and helping you along.
Tony H
Tony H

Back to top Go down

Post by BLAKEVINE Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:52 pm

Simmo - with your determination and the excellent French health service you will be back doing the things you love best in no time. However, this may well be on a smaller scale and learning to delegate might become one of your new skills!!! Meanwhile, make the most of being looked after and keep that wine box hidden from your fellow inmates......K&Tx
BLAKEVINE
BLAKEVINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire48 Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:45 pm

So good to hear you are on the mend and getting well looked after . Will try to pop by to say hello as Sue tells yes you are a bit bored !!

Spitfire48

Back to top Go down

Post by redburmese Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:41 pm

So sorry to hear all the problems with you Simmo,but ive been offline for awhile and have only just read these posts ,but wishing you all the best for a full recovery .
redburmese
redburmese

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down