Limousin Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales from an hospital bed part 7.

3 posters

Go down

Tales from an hospital bed part 7. Empty Tales from an hospital bed part 7.

Post by simmo Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:03 pm

Hi folks
So the doctor came and said that i could go home,but first i had to have a cardiac monitor fitted along with a tension meter.Oh well i though at least i will be at home even if i have these two monitors hanging round my neck. Wrong again, i can go home for the weekend but must come back on Sunday afternoon, what a blow to morale!.
Off i go to the Tulle hospital to have the meters fitted,the doctors and the nurses in the new CCU unit are pleased to see my progress even if they can not find anything wrong with me despite all the tests.So the doctor says what are you doing this weekend as she hangs thousand of euros worth of digital medical equipment round my neck, ho i say my wife and i plan to go looking fo mushrooms in the forest then do some odd jobs in the garden followed by a romantic little BBQ meal and a bottle of wine in the evening.Well at first i though she was going to have a heart attack herself,she then said you english are very funny ,i love the way you joke, as they all fell about laughing.
As a matter of fact doctor i was not joking i said,she repied this is not a GPS system to find you in the forest if you get lost you know and it is not waterproof,oh i replied you mean i can not even go for a swim in the lake,well they did not know wether to laugh or cry.Anyway i legged it before they could lock me up,
However when the beeper on the tension meter beeps i have to stop and stand still,so if you are in the woods and hear a beep,beep,beep and see a fella stood still on one leg holding a basket of mushrooms do not worry it is only me having my tension checked.
Simmo in the big C

simmo

Back to top Go down

Tales from an hospital bed part 7. Empty Re: Tales from an hospital bed part 7.

Post by Inkflo Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:25 pm

Great to hear you're getting home, even if it is only for the weekend.
It will be the best medicine possible I'm sure.
Inkflo
Inkflo

Back to top Go down

Post by Myriam Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:53 pm

Good news, Simmo, enjoy the fresh air ! There are still some girolles to be found.
Myriam
Myriam

http://www.creuset-correze.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down