Limousin Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Comrades & SSAFA kind offer of help by Dave Clifton.

5 posters

Go down

Old Comrades & SSAFA kind offer of help by Dave Clifton. Empty Old Comrades & SSAFA kind offer of help by Dave Clifton.

Post by simmo Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:33 am

Hi Dave
Thanks for your E-mail and kind offers of help during my stroke,I am on the mend and walking again after a fashion as they say.I will be discharged from the rehabilitation hospital here in Tulle on friday and going home to my loving and caring wife Sue ,She has been through a lot these last four months. With help from our good friends Karen & Tim Blakemore and many others we have managed to weather the storm as they say, with the readaption of our stairs and other small aids i think we will be able to get by as i am improving a little day by day. With luck Dave and as i continue to improve we may be able to meet up,so for now thanks to everyone on the forum for putting up with my tales from an hospital bed
Bye for now
Simmo in the high Correze

simmo

Back to top Go down

Old Comrades & SSAFA kind offer of help by Dave Clifton. Empty Re: Old Comrades & SSAFA kind offer of help by Dave Clifton.

Post by Inkflo Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:14 pm

That's great news Simmo. Bet you're looking forward to that!
Inkflo
Inkflo

Back to top Go down

Old Comrades & SSAFA kind offer of help by Dave Clifton. Empty Re: Old Comrades & SSAFA kind offer of help by Dave Clifton.

Post by DC Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:44 am

My pleasure Simmo. SSAFA are happy to offer help to anyone who has served in the Forces or whose parents served. See www.ssafa.org.uk or call 05 53 24 92 38.

Plug over, look forward to getting together when you are back fighting fit!

DC

Back to top Go down

Post by BLAKEVINE Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:36 pm

Blushing aside....we are standing by our beds for your arrival back home Simmo and look forward to sharing the side of pig that I have just won in the local Loto! (Also a grill pan and a pan to cook chestnuts in....) I hope someone can tell me what to do with it as Tim is strictly non-meat eater and I haven't cooked a joint (yet alone a side of pig) for years....can I get bacon out of it? If so, things are looking up! For the moment, the pig rests in our freezer..............
BLAKEVINE
BLAKEVINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire48 Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:48 pm

Yah Simmo :-) just back from a month away and so pleased to hear you are home ! May your recovery continue well :-)

Spitfire48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down