Limousin Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pine wardrobe x 2

Go down

Pine wardrobe x 2 Empty Pine wardrobe x 2

Post by BLAKEVINE Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:17 pm

“Pinewood Studios” 2 drawer pine wardrobe with arch and flower cornice.......
I have 2 of these wardrobes for sale.  I am willing to sell them separately.  They were made in 2004 to go with our hand made 4-poster bed.  Although we have been creative with the bed and have successfully removed the canopy in order to get it into our bedroom, we have not been so lucky with the wardrobes.  Even after removing the cornice, they just look too big and dominate our “grenier” bedroom so, reluctantly, I have decided to sell them. Each one measures as follows:
height (max) from floor to top of cornice 215cm
height from floor without cornice 197cm
width 118cm
depth 55cm
height of 2 drawer base unit 35cm
height of wardrobe without base unit 162cm

The wardrobe section separates from the base unit and can be easily dismantled for transportation.

The pictures show the wardrobes in situ at the moment and also complete with cornice (as they were in England).  The cornice is an “add-on” so you don’t have to have it if you don’t want it.

In 2004 they cost £589.00 each.  I believe something is only worth what one would wish to pay for it and although I should like to get a decent price for them I am open to offers and hope that someone will be interested in contacting me.  As we live in the south of the Correze, for the right price, I would be willing to help with the delivery to a location within a reasonable distance or meet half way.
Pine wardrobe x 2 Imgp1510
Pine wardrobe x 2 Imgp1511
Pine wardrobe x 2 Pb080110
BLAKEVINE
BLAKEVINE

Back to top Go down

Pine wardrobe x 2 Empty Re: Pine wardrobe x 2

Post by BLAKEVINE Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:21 pm

It took 2 years, but we DID sell our packing boxes, so I was just wondering if anyone was interested in our wardrobes!!!!!!!!

Our old computer was running Windows XP (which meant that when we tried to put them on Le Bon Coin, the site was not accessible or compatible with XP), so that was another reason to get our act together and source a new laptop. Wardrobes now on Le Bon Coin - anybody????????
BLAKEVINE
BLAKEVINE

Back to top Go down