Limousin Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ford transit luton(aluminium body) rhd needs work spares or repair

Go down

ford transit luton(aluminium body) rhd needs work spares or repair Empty ford transit luton(aluminium body) rhd needs work spares or repair

Post by woodentop Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:10 pm

ford transit, luton body, has sat in my field for a few years.....so its a good breaker, or perhaps someone would like to repair it.
I hope im able to sell this, it was  last registered in the uk....if im doing anything illegal,  i,ll have to remove it. im 50/50 with my friend on the van but its registered in his name...but im sure he,ll write me a covering letter that hes willing for me to sell it on his behalf.
i live between clermont ferrand and aubusson.
the vehicle was very good when it was being used and has been to and fro between the uk and france several times. every year i had been running it whilst it was parked up, but last year it had a broken ht lead, so it wouldnt start.
ive maintained the oil and anti freeze, but grazing animals have broken the rear lights and exhaust, its also has a broken drivers door mirror.
it would be someone elses responsibility to do these repairs
the aluminium body weighs a good deal in value( scrap) so i think its reasonable to ask 300 euros for this.
if i remember rightly it has a 2 litre petrol ( pinto) engine....there is a roller opening to the rear of the luton body.

im very likely not in france until may 2014

if youre interested please email me on kvn_hmphrys@yahoo.com

please note, if you are interested in this van. you will not be able to go on my land until i am present in france. i do have an old photo of it amongst my things somewhere, if you are genuinely interested i can email it,

Last edited by woodentop on Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i forgot a point i wanted to make)

woodentop

Back to top Go down