Limousin Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pony looking for a knowledgeable home as a companion.

Go down

Pony looking for a knowledgeable home as a companion. Empty Pony looking for a knowledgeable home as a companion.

Post by Jellybelly Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:56 pm

Due to very sad & upsetting circumstances, my sister is looking for a home for Tammy who is a 16 year old beautiful Highland/Arab, Liver Chestnut mare 1.30m in height but unfortunately can no longer be ridden, although she is still active.

My sister's other much loved horse may soon have to be put down due to ill health, hence the need for a new home for Tammy who gets very distressed without the company of other horses and therefore cannot remain on her own.

For more information or if you can provide Tammy with a permanent or even a temporary, knowledgeable home, please PM me with your email address & I will pass your details on to my sister. They are located in St Léger Magnazeix in the Haute-Vienne.

Jellybelly
Jellybelly

Back to top Go down

Pony looking for a knowledgeable home as a companion. Empty Re: Pony looking for a knowledgeable home as a companion.

Post by Jellybelly Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:05 pm

Tammy has now been re-homed with her original owner & poor Penny has now gone to the green grassy meadow up above. RIP beautiful, gentle Penny. You're passing has left an enormous hole in my sister's heart & in her life.
Jellybelly
Jellybelly

Back to top Go down