Limousin Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advice on swimming pool robotic cleaner sort.

3 posters

Go down

Advice on swimming pool robotic cleaner sort. Empty Advice on swimming pool robotic cleaner sort.

Post by simmo Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:48 pm

Hi folks
I do not know which topic/area to post this question under so anyway here it is. Do any of you folk have a swimming pool and by any chance have a robotic pool cleaner.If so i would be most pleased to hear your advice/ experiance on the subject and the type/make you choose, also where you bought it from.
Simmo in the big C

simmo

Back to top Go down

Advice on swimming pool robotic cleaner sort. Empty Re: Advice on swimming pool robotic cleaner sort.

Post by Spitfire48 Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:05 pm

We have had two but the best is our Zodiac G2 . We bought it in Australia but can buy here now . Lots available in France if you just google :-)) hope you had a good weekend 'leave'

Spitfire48

Back to top Go down

Advice on swimming pool robotic cleaner sort. Empty Re: Advice on swimming pool robotic cleaner sort.

Post by BLAKEVINE Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:12 pm

Hi Simmo - Check out the one Spitfire suggests and take a look on google.........if you want more advice on experience of using these things then let me know and I'll ask the couple who we used to rent houses from - they've got about 20 pools to "manage" so I'm sure they'll be able to tip you off as to what to look for and ones to avoid..........
BLAKEVINE
BLAKEVINE

Back to top Go down

Advice on swimming pool robotic cleaner sort. Empty swimming pool advice.

Post by simmo Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:29 am

Hi Blakevine
Sorry we missed you at the weekend,thanks for the home made marmalde by the way it is lovely.Thanks also for help and advice as regards the robotic pool cleaner to both you and spitefire,i will await to hear from you.
Simmo in the big C.

simmo

Back to top Go down

Post by BLAKEVINE Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:22 am

Hi Simmo - I've sent them an e-mail and asked for their advice etc. Will let you know soon as.
K
BLAKEVINE
BLAKEVINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down