Limousin Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Fosse treatment ever.

2 posters

Go down

Best Fosse treatment ever. Empty Best Fosse treatment ever.

Post by Inkflo Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:28 pm

After years of problems with our Fosse getting blocked and the enzymes not working, despite having tried a myriad of products. I have now found a new treatment that is super fast acting and super easy to use.
It's called Alpha Septor, it comes in a tub of 12 tablets. I just drop one tablet in the loo, wait for it to stop effervescing (usually about 15 mins) flush the loo and that's it for 15 days.
No horrible brown granules in the toilet bowl, and one tub of 12 tablets will last six months.
The online company that I bought them from is very efficient, dispatches next day and our tank is looking great.
I can highly recommend these and if anyone wants to buy any, here's the link. The site is in English and French.
http://www.voussert.fr/alpha-seeding-septer-maintenance-of-septic-tanks-all-waters-fp-17172.html?QR=Alpha
I paid 26 euros with the postage for 6 months supply last time, but they are on promo at the moment. cheers

Last edited by Inkflo on Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)
Inkflo
Inkflo

Back to top Go down

Best Fosse treatment ever. Empty Re: Best Fosse treatment ever.

Post by twointheeye Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:25 am

Excellent value and a good tip.....but they wouldn't accept payment with our AXA Banque card. No explanation, just wouldn't take it as payment.
So, disappointing, although we've enquired as to why.

twointheeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Inkflo Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:00 pm

I have a Banque Populaire Visa, I chose BNP Paribas and it went through. Did you choose one of the two options and then they refused it?
Here's the payments they accept, and you can send a cheque, or make a bank transfer if you wish. They are very prompt and efficient.
http://www.voussert.fr/nos-services/Le-paiement.aspx

Last edited by Inkflo on Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added to)
Inkflo
Inkflo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down